A phone case can make the difference between your phone crashing into oblivion and surviving to tell the tale. That’s why we decided to list some of the best iPhone 8 Plus cases that you can get in 2019!
We took numerous factors into consideration like beauty, protection, design, and even the type of person who may be interested in each different case. Without any further ado, let’s get right into it!
Gur or gal, beauty or toughness, design preferences or not; it doesn’t really make a difference. The Torras Slim Fit is one of the best iPhone 8 Plus cases cause it’s a great fit for everyone!
It offers the best of all worlds with the only issue being that it doesn’t particularly excel at anything. For example, while it offers protection, it’s not exactly a military-grade case. And while it is beautiful, well, let’s just say that there are options with more personality out there. You get the point.
To make it simple, have you ever heard of the saying: “Jack of all trades, master of none?”. Well, this is what the Torras Slim Fit is! And that’s precisely why it’s suitable for so many people.
- A good fit for most people
- Low profile
- Kinda serious/neutral design
- Compatible iPhone 7 Plus as well
- Getting close to 4,000 positive reviews
- Very lightweight
- Great for wireless charging
- Doesn’t offer the best protection out there
- People who want more personality may find it boring
Again, it’s a phone case that will satisfy most people. But, for those of you who want more protection, more personality, or both, keep on reading!
No. We’re not Torras fanboys. It just so much happens that they make some of the most popular iPhone cases in the market at the moment. That’s all.
This case is very similar to what we checked out before with the main difference that it’s transparent. So, if you like transparent choices, this is one of the best iPhone 8 Plus cases that you can get in 2019!
The only small drawback is that this option is a tiny bit more expensive. But, a couple more bucks shouldn’t be a huge issue, right? Other than that, there’s also the fact that theoretically speaking, it should be getting dirty a bit easier.
Still, look at the bright side as well. It’s cheap, stylish, a good fit for most people, compatible with wireless charging, and gets the job done.
To sum things up:
- Supports wireless charging
- Most people find it simple yet stylish
- Stands on a middle ground between being simplistic and fancy
- Offers a bit of protection
- 2,000 positive reviews
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus as well
- Lots of color choices
- The transparent design means that the case may get dirty more easily
Simplistic, slim cases are nice and everything. But, some people like them thick. Some people want more protection – even if that means sacrificing a bit of beauty/slimness. If you’re looking for something like that, then you’ll definitely find the Spigen Tough Armor to be one of the best iPhone 8 Plus cases that you can get.
As you can see in the image above, it’s noticeably thicker and it also looks heavier compared to the rest of our options.
One of the first things that came to mind when we saw this case is wireless charging support. And the truth is that we got mixed opinions on that. Some people said that it worked just fine for them while others said that they couldn’t get it to work. So, it’s kind of a hit or miss situation, depending on your wireless charger.
As for beauty, well, that’s a highly controversial topic. There are those who can’t stand thick cases and there are also those who think that this looks wonderful.
In the end, just pick whatever you like most. Time go over the pros and cons now:
- Offers more protection than your average case
- More than 3,000 positive reviews
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
- Some people may not like the extra thickness
- Wireless charging may not be possible – largely depends on the wireless charger
Overall, if you want something to toughen up your iPhone, do definitely consider this one!
Simplicity is nice and so is fanciness. If you’re a fan of the latter, do definitely consider checking out one of the Caseology Parallax variants!
This case takes style and personalization one step further which is why we consider it to be one of the best cases for iPhone 8 Plus. And if the particular color isn’t to your liking, there are at least 4 more to choose from!
Furthermore, it’s not just beautiful, but it also offers a decent amount of protection. And let me tell you that when it comes to phone cases, that’s a rather rare combination!
One more positive aspect is wireless charging. Most people have confirmed that it works without any issues. However, do keep in mind that your mileage may vary depending on the wireless charger that you’re using.
- Adds character
- Generally looks better than other choices while still offering a bit of protection
- Nearing 4,000 positive reviews
- Numerous color options
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
- May be a bit too fancy for those who want simplicity
- Probably not as sturdy as the rugged alternatives
Most of the cases that we’ve checked out till now are leaning towards elegance and simplicity. That’s something that is mostly enjoyed by guys and that’s why we decided to add something cute for our cute female readers as well. Not that guys can’t enjoy it as well. Whatever floats your boat.
And it’s not just the flower design that you see on the image above. Velvet Caviar has tens of wonderful options to choose from.
Apart from beauty, these cases also offer a decent amount of protection. Not to mention that they should technically allow for wireless charging without any issues. After all, they are relatively slim.
The only downside is the price that they are asking. While most of our options are standing in the $12 range, Velvet Caviar cases generally ask for about $30. Though, do keep in mind that pricing may vary from region to region.
- Very beautiful
- Unique design and paintings
- Great option for women
- Tons of positive reviews
- Slim yet durable
- Should work just fine with wireless charging; though your mileage may vary – depending on the wireless charger
- Tons of choices
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
- Most guys will find it a bit over the top
- May be a bit too flashy for some people
- More expensive than other options
Overall, if you are looking for something cute, then this is definitely one of the best iPhone 8 Plus cases that you can get.
Best iPhone Cases For iPhone 8 Plus: Wrapping Up
That’s all we’ve got for now. If you’ve got any other recommendations which you think are worthy of being in this list, then let us and everyone else know about them in the comments section!
- Apple AirPods VS PowerBeats Pro: Which Should You Pick? - January 1, 2021
- Our Cyberpunk 2077 Rating: Could Have Been the Best Game - December 15, 2020
- 10 Best Zoom Lens for iPhone Devices to Get in Late 2020 - December 2, 2020