Last Updated on January 22, 2021 by Husain Parvez
You’re probably out in the market looking for the best iPhone holder for bike, now that public commute to work is becoming a thing of the past. Here’s a collection of some of the to top bike phone mount you can find online for your iPhone, or any other smartphone for that matter.
From being a basic communication device to an extension of who we are – mobile phones have become essential to human existence. Every major and minor task that you perform during the day, whether it is checking out an important email at work, or getting your list of groceries down for the weekend visit to Trader Joe’s – your mobile phone is the loyal companion you look towards.
Smartphones have also collectivity replaced GPS navigation devices altogether, by offering the entire mapping ecosystem in the form of a single app.
Apple has parted ways from Google Maps and provides its very own Apple Maps service, which has notably improved over the years. One rich feature of the Apple Maps, is the ability to navigate through cities and towns, regardless of your mode of transport.
Ever since cycling has become a popular commute method across crowded cities, navigation apps have evolved to provide biking routes across regions for ease of use. To keep your navigation app open and accessible at all times, while you focus on the road with both your hands occupied, getting yourself a phone holder for bike, or a bicycle phone mount as most call it.
Best iPhone Holder for Bike of 2021
Whether you’re a professional bicyclist who is planning to give Lance Armstrong a run for his money, a simpleton who enjoys bike rides at the park, or own a motorbike or scooter to get around town, having a bike phone mount can be a blessing. Everything from map navigation to attending phone calls on the go is made easier when the phone screen is right within your view. Considering that most smartphones are built with fragile glass on both sides, and the premium ones can go upwards of $1000, you’re going to want a phone holder for bike that firmly keeps your device in place.
To make your life easier and save you the trouble of digging through the mountain of product reviews on iPhone holder out in the market, we’ve boiled it all down for you in the list below:
Roam is a trusted brand in producing one of the best bicycle safety equipment and traveling gear. It is obviously the next big step for them to make a phone holder mount stand for bikes as well. The Roam phone holder mount is a good and inexpensive option for an iPhone holder mount.
- The mount can be used on handlebars for motorbikes and cycles.
- The clam design holder with silicone lining and silicone net offer sturdy support to the iPhone.
- Adjustable clam design for the handlebar.
- The holder has 360-degree rotation.
- The holder supports all iPhone models.
The Visnfa bike holder mount has a claw design, and the rubber lining ensures your expensive iPhone does not scuff or get scratches. The downside to the Visnfa thick claw design is that, if you want to record your bike ride, it is not possible with this holder, as it blocks the cameras.
- Coupling ring design connector to attach to the handlebar and easy installation.
- Nylon claw phone holder covers each corner of the phone and offers excellent stability to the phone and 360-degree rotation.
- One way lock gear to release and lock the phone in the claw holder.
- The holder has excellent built quality with ABS plastics.
- Quick remove button to release the phone from the nylon claws.
- Supports all iPhone models.
The Bovon phone holder mount is similar to the Visnfa holder, but it has a PU pad to support it and ensure the iPhone does not slip. Again, the claw design holder does not let you record your bike ride as the claws cover up the cameras on your iPhone.
- The screw-type mount is compatible with most handlebars on cycles and motorbikes.
- The silicone claws cover each corner of the iPhone and offer excellent stability.
- The screw mechanism to release and tighten the claws gives you a custom fit for your iPhone.
- The holder has 360-degree rotation with a screw-in design to keep the holder in your preferred orientation.
- It is built with ABS sturdy plastics.
- Compatible with all iPhone models.
CAW CAR is one of the best and trusted names for car and motorbike accessories with their mounts for cars and bikes. Metal CrowFoot clamp and horizontal grip holder will ensure your iPhone stays put in your motorbike’s top speed.
- The metal CrowFoot clamp can be fitted to most handlebars, and it is easy to install.
- The metal with rubber lining horizontal holder has good padding and supports the iPhone and does not slip.
- The holder supports 360-degree rotation.
- The holder allows access to power buttons and volume buttons.
- Retractable rubber net for extra sturdiness.
- The universal holder design supports all iPhone models.
The GUB universal phone mount might be the most straightforward phone mount in this list of your iPhone’s best phone mount holders. The complete metal build quality gives it robust durability and sturdiness.
- The phone mount and holder Supports are made from durable alloy metal.
- The simple screw-in mounting connector and rubber O rings can fit most handlebars.
- Screw adjustable clam holder fits snug with iPhones, and it is secure and has 360-degree rotation.
You may have never heard of the RYYMX brand because of the unusual naming scheme, but the RYYMX phone holder mount is an inexpensive investment for your GPS navigation on your phone while riding a bike. The RYYMX phone holder mount has a claw holder with good back non slip back support for the phone and an easy connector for the handlebar and holder.
- The connector is an aluminum alloy nut lock up, which is sturdy and durable and easy to install on any handlebars.
- The holder is steady and has four stainless steel telescopic arms to hold your iPhone.
- The rubber claw holders cover each corner of your iPhone and are a sturdy mount.
- The holder has 360-degree rotation and lock mechanism.
- Quick claw release and shrinkage button for easy mounting.
- Supports all iPhone models.
If you need a phone holder with the convenience of an attached case that can be released from the mount and used as a stand-alone case, which can later be mounted easily with the holder? The MORPHEUS LABS iPhone, 11 case holder mount, gives you the convenience of a case detached from the mount and reattached quickly to provide you with a seamless mounting experience.
- The connector can be mounted on most handlebars and gives the functionality for diameter adjustment for the best tight fit.
- The holder has a magnetic locking system with the case and can be detached and attached to the holder.
- The magnetic locking disk is made of steel and is durable on the case and holder.
- The holder has a 360-degree rotation and locking mechanism.
- Supports only iPhone 11 as the bumper case only supports the iPhone 11.
- The quick-release case allows camera recording while on a bike ride.
If you think claw style holders do not support the iPhone sturdy enough during a bike ride, the JOYROOM phone holder mount is the perfect companion for you. The phone holder not only has claws that hold the corners of the phone, but it also has a clam design for extra sturdiness.
- An easy mounting solution to most handlebars and adjustable screw mechanism for tightening the connector to the handlebar.
- The holder has four claws with rubber lining to hold your iPhone in place.
- To place your iPhone securely, squeeze the holder’s sides, the claws will release, put the iPhone in the holder, and the claws will shrink to the size of the iPhone.
- With a 360-degree rotation phone holder, you can lock your holder in any comfortable orientation.
- The holder supports all iPhone models.
If you need a phone mount holder to withstand the test of weather and sturdiness for your iPhone in rocky terrains, the ILM phone holder mount is the perfect choice for you. The ILM phone mount holder has a complete metal construction and adjustable connector for most handlebars.
- The full metal constructed connector and holder are very sturdy and durable. The clam mount is easy to install and supports most handlebars.
- The metal holder has a screw mechanism to widen and retract the side bumpers to adjust to your iPhone. The bumper has rubber lining for easy sliding in and out of the iPhone from the holder.
- There is one downside to the holder though, it does not have 360-degree rotation, but it has vertical movement.
- The holder supports all models of the iPhone.
While using Google Maps for GPS on your iPhone, the GPS navigation drains a lot of battery life from your phone, and having extra cables to connect to a power bank can be a hassle. Having a wireless charger holder case is the best option for someone who has to use the GPS for a longer time. The MESTOU wireless charging phone holder mount for motorbikes is one of the best wireless charging options on the go. It requires assembly, but the included guide provides all the details on how to connect your wireless charger to the battery of your bike.
- The holder mount is easy to connect to any motorbike handlebar.
- Once the connection to the bike’s battery, the wireless charger offers 10W of wireless charging to the iPhone.
- The holder has a clam design and uses a screw mechanism to adjust the tightness of the phone.
- The holder is IPS66 waterproof, and the switch is also waterproof so that you do not need to worry about removing the entire assembly when raining.
- The holder supports all iPhone models and wireless charging for supported iPhones.
- The open-back design allows you to record from your iPhone.
If you don’t want to ruin and mess around with your motorbike’s electronic wiring to install a wireless charging pad, a power bank holder mount is the best bet for you to have extra juice for your phone on a long bike ride. The ROMOSS power bank phone holder is one of the best prebuild power banks and bike phone holder solutions.
- There is a strap on the rubber belt to adjust to the handlebar to mount the holder to the handlebar.
- The power bank has a silicone case and a battery capacity of 10,000mAh.
- The power bank has two USB ports that deliver high voltage and a Micro USB and USB-C port to charge the power bank for ports.
- The phone fits snug on top of the power bank, and the top and bottom rigid rubber net hold the phone.
- The power bank phone mount is ideal for iPhones with a home button.
Suppose you want to use your power bank and need a secure place to store the power bank. The TPOFE phone holder mounts with a power bank holder is the best tangle-free experience for your iPhone’s extra juice.
- The holder connector is sturdy and easy to mount to any handlebar.
- The holder has a dedicated space to store the power bank.
- The clam design holder and bottom support with a hole that allows you to charge your iPhone gives good stability to the phone when on a bike ride.
- The holder has 360-degree rotation for your preferred orientation.
- The holder supports all iPhone models.
If you want to carry around some extra goods with you while on a bike ride and have limited space in your pockets and on the bike, a tank bag is the best option for you, and the LEXIN LX-MTB03 is one of the best magnetic phone bags for your bike tank.
- The phone bag attaches to the fuel tank with four full power magnets and will not fall off the tank.
- The bag has a soft padded compartment to store the phone and a TPU window to use the touch screen.
- The bag has a lot of storage space to keep, a power bank, business and credit card, cash, headphones, and many other small items.
- The zipper pouch is waterproof.
- The TPU window supports all iPhone models.
The LOZOM magnetic tank phone bag is yet another tank bag, but the bag has much more storage space than the LEXIN. The LOZOM tank bag attaches to the bike tank using strong magnets, and it also comes with a strap, making it one of the best iPhone holder for bike out there.
- The bag attaches to the tank using strong magnets and also has a strap included for extra sturdiness.
- Supports all motorbikes.
- The separate zip compartments are very roomy and can store many items.
- The TPU screen cover is responsive to the touch screen.
- There are portholes for connecting headphones and charging cable.
- The bag is water-resistant.
- Supports all iPhone models.
The Whale Fall phone holder bag for cycles is the carryon luggage you need when going on a short cycle ride or tracking the bicycle. The easy frame strap on design is easy to install and has many compartments for small nicks and knacks.
- The frame strap on the bag is easy to install on the cycle. It is designed so that it does not get in between your thighs when paddling.
- The TPU screen is responsive to the touch.
- The bag has a separate compartment for storing the phone and view the screen on the TPU screen.
- Double zip compartments to store items.
- The sunshade on the TPU screen and water-resistance makes the bag the right choice for cyclists in rainy weather.
The Zacro phone holder bag is also an excellent choice for cyclists for using GPS navigation, with a responsive TPU screen cover and sunshade, it makes using the phone easy and efficient in the rains and sunlight.
- The phone bag is easy to install on the frame of the cycle.
- A separate compartment for the phone and items makes sure your iPhone does not get scratched up with your keys.
- The TPU screen is responsive to the touch screen.
- The large storage compartments can store many items, such as power banks and headphones.
- The bag has portholes.
- The bag is water-resistant so that you do not need to worry about your phone in the rains.
- The bag supports all iPhone models.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you get an iPhone holder for bike?
Unless you’re planning to spend a premium on a GPS device, the best way to get around terrain or even the concrete jungle is with the Maps app on your iPhone. Apart from being your primary navigation tool while riding the bike, your iPhone is also your music player, and (obviously) the communication device to answer and make calls while you’re on the ride. With the help of a secure bike phone mount, you can ensure that your phone is not only within visible range but can be easily accessed to switch the music tracks. Additionally, carrying around the phone in your pocket when cycling is simply a disaster waiting to happen, which is why is it essential to get an iPhone holder for bike if you plan to ride it often.
How do I attach my phone bike mount?
Depending on the bike phone holder that you’ve chosen from the list above, you should be able to mount it yourself within minutes. Most phone mounts for bikes come with a handlebar grip lock, which securely attaches itself to the frame of the bike.
The most commonly used fastening mechanism includes a screw at the back of the mount, which you need to unscrew at first to open the clamp and attach it to the handlebar. Insert the screw from the back of the handlebar, and clip the mount on top to where you want to place the phone mount. All you need to do now is tighten the screw from behind until it fits tightly around the handlebar.
Which is the best iPhone mount for cycling?
Out of the dozens of best mounts for phones that we tested out, one that stood apart not just in terms of quality, but price as well is the Roam Co-Pilot Universal Mount. Supporting any smartphone that is upwards of 3.5 inches, makes the Roam Co-Pilot the right fit for any iPhone (current generation and older).
Apart from a robust grip on the handlebar to keep the smartphone securely hoisted on the bike handle, you get the added stability of silicone-based grips to fasten the corners of the display. This ensures complete protection even when you hit a couple of bumps along the ride while keeping the iPhone in place upright for a complete view of the display.
You may have begun the search for the best iPhone holder for bike without estimating the thought that will go in selecting the right one. The truth is, dropping your phone mid-ride or buying a bicycle phone mount that affects the quality of your commute is not a desirable outcome. Hence, thorough research when buying a bike phone mount that not only suits your needs but meets your budget is a task worth the trouble. Factors such as the build quality of the iPhone mount for bike, adjustability, design style, and even the aesthetics matter, and we’ve taken all of it into perspective when reviewing the products above.
Which bike phone mount are you going to pick up from the list above to accompany you on your next bike ride? If we’ve missed out on a remarkable offering that should be on this list, don’t shy away from mentioning it in the comments, and we’ll make sure to review it.
- How to Unlock giffgaff iPhone in 2021 – Complete Guide - August 3, 2021
- How to Unlock Virgin Mobile iPhone in 2021 - July 21, 2021
- Unlock Three iPhone in 2021 – The Complete Guide - July 1, 2021