The Kodi Xenon Build was developed to provide a version of the open-source media player unlike you’ve experienced before. Here’s everything you need to know about Diggz Xenon Build for the Kodi media player and how to install it right now.
Kodi media player may have emerged out of the community of the Xbox gaming console, but in the past decade, it has become larger than life. The XBMC Foundation has become the frontrunner in the revolution against the mighty cable TV and has been responsible for creating the rich environment where media entertainment service such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and several others thrive today. The reason behind the unprecedented success of Kodi is its ability to bend to the will of the users.
Unfortunately, this has also been the reason that it gets so much slack from the copyright protection agencies across the globe. Apart from the official development team behind Kodi that releases the latest updates and keep the gears spinning, the Kodi community also keeps the thinking caps on internally, creating custom builds of the media streaming platform. One such offering has been the Kodi Xenon Build, which has grown popular over the course of the past few years since it is designed to work flawlessly on low-specs machines.
What is the Diggz Xenon Build for Kodi?
What makes this open-source media player a popular choice among users is the fact that it is open to users to tinker with. This tinkering has given rise to the creation of a slew of popular Kodi add-ons that cover everything from movies and TV shows, as well as radio and sports as well. A renowned developer named Diggz has brought the community plenty of hits over the years, and have outdone themselves with a custom Kodi media player build called Diggz Xenon.
The Diggz Xenon Build for Kodi media player packs all of the features of the original Kodi but comes with some general interface changes and built-in add-ons that users would have to otherwise install manually. Dedicated to creating an entertainment-centric user interface, the custom Kodi build created by Diggz is meant for the big screen, broken down into sections for Movies, Kids Zone, TV Shows, Sports, TV Guide, Arcade, and more.
How to Install Kodi Xenon Build
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources for Kodi.
Before you can install an unofficial build to your Kodi media player, you need to ensure that the Unknown Sources feature has been activated from the Settings menu in the app.
- Launch the Kodi app on your computer or mobile phone. If you don’t have the Kodi app installed already, download it from the official website.
- In the Kodi app, open the Settings icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to System Settings – Expert Mode – Add-ons
- Find and open the Unknown Sources tab and enable its toggle switch.
Once you have the Unknown Sources feature enabled, you can go ahead and install the Indigo add-on for Kodi.
Step 2: Install Diggz Repository
- Launch Kodi media player and head over to the Settings.
- Select the File Manager tab and click on the Add Source.
- In the field that says “Enter the paths of browse for media locations”, select “<None>” option on the screen.
- Enter the URL http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and press the OK.
- Enter the name for the repo and click the OK.
- Head back to the main menu and select the Add-ons.
- Select the Add-on Package Installer icon and click on Install from ZIP file.
- Find the repo name Diggz Repo and click on it.
- Click on the Install_Repo file name in the folder.
- Select the file diggz-x.x.zip from the list and wait as the repo is installed.
Step 3: Install the Chef Wizard
- Now click on Install from Repository, find the Diggz Repository tab for you to click on.
- Head to the Diggz Repository and find the Chef Leia Wizard
- Press the Install button and wait as the program launches to install the Diggz Xenon Kodi build.
- Press the Confirm button to continue the process and then Build Menu to open the installation wizard.
Step 4: Install the Diggz Xenon Build for Kodi
- Head over to Addons – Programs Addons and find the Chef Build tab from the list.
- Find the Diggz Xenon Free build from the list of available options and open it.
- Navigate to the Chef Fresh Install tab and select it.
- Press the Continue button and wait while the custom Xenon build is installed.
Once the process is completed, reboot the Kodi app along with the system. Once you boot back up, you should be greeted with the Xenon Diggz Kodi build.
Improve Kodi with ExpressVPN
Similar to the way Kodi cannot be shut down but the best Kodi add-ons can, the Diggz Xenon Build for the Kodi media player is also safeguarded in most cases, but piracy protection laws do limit its usage. Whether you choose to stick with Kodi for all your entertainment pleasure or want to venture out with its add-ons, you need a VPN service such as ExpressVPN to keep your browsing experience optimal at all times.
Unlock entertainment content – For those who just want to take a look at the catalog of movies and TV shows that Netflix offers outside of your country of residence, or wish to try out services such as BBC iPlayer which is not available to residents outside of the UK, enabling ExpressVPN grants you access to a world of entertainment that you are yet to discover.
ExpressVPN on all devices – Whether you want to set up the VPN service on your mobile phone to make VOIP calls and go under the detection radar, or wish to unlock the power of Kodi with ExpressVPN, there’s an app to do it. You get support for all of the popular platforms such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, and even VPN-enabled routers.
Keeping you secure – To keep your online activities private and away from the prying eyes of your ISP, the government, and especially hackers, ExpressVPN has the highly strengthened 256-bit encryption in place. Since your IP address is hidden, your location and your identity are also safeguarded for complete anonymity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install Kodi Xenon Build on Amazon Fire TV?
Yes, you can install the custom Xenon Kodi build on Fire TV, just like you can install the original Kodi app. Kodi media player is available for several operating systems, such as Android OS, Apple iOS, Mac OS X, Windows, and many others. While the Amazon Fire TV devices run on FireOS, it is essentially just a modified version of Android OS. This makes the process of installing a custom Kodi build as simple as installing the original one, and here’s a guide to it.
Is Diggz Xenon Build compatible with the latest version of Kodi?
The Diggz repository includes a number of different builds, that are compatible with the different versions of Kodi released. The Xenon Kodi build is compatible with the latest version of Kodi v18.7 Leia, including all of the bug fixes, optimizations, and a collection of new features that the XBMC team has developed and incorporated into it.
Do I need a VPN with Xenon Build for Kodi?
The media content that you are able to enjoy through the Xenon Diggz build for Kodi media player, is still subject to scrutiny by the ISP as well as the federal copyright protection agencies. Failure to use a VPN service provider with the Xenon custom Kodi build might get you in trouble for the use of pirated content, which we do not promote or encourage. It is recommended that you use a verifiable and safe VPN service such as ExpressVPN with Xenon build for Kodi to enjoy your entertainment without any hurdles.
The Kodi media player is versatile enough to be used on mobile phones, computers, and even low-powered streaming devices. However, the interface experience may differ based on the device you’re using, which is why the Diggz Xenon build has been developed in the first place. Ideally designed with a simplified user interface that grants the users access to premium quality entertainment right from the home screen, this custom Kodi media player build is regularly updated to ensure the best performance.
Are you among those who is looking to play around with the official Kodi media player build and get your hands on the prowess of the custom Xenon build? Would you rather just stick to the textbook and make the most out of what the stock version has to offer? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section right down below.
- Best iPad Pro Screen Protectors to Buy in 2020 - July 2, 2020
- Best Earbuds for iPhone to Get in 2020 – Buying Guide - July 1, 2020
- Guide: How to Watch Porn on FireStick TV - June 30, 2020