You could consider Kodi add-ons to be similar to the way third-party apps work for mobile devices, where you can install each one to impart abilities to the phone with each one of them. Allowing you to add new features to the Kodi media player, and enhancing the ones that already, is essentially what Kodi add-ons are meant to do. One such useful offering has been the 1Channel Kodi add-on, which is also popularly known as 1Channel PrimeWire, and here’s our guide on how you can install it right now. Reminder: You need to install Kodi on your Firestick, Fire TV or other device. We have some installation articles for you to follow to install Kodi.ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on their annual plan.Want to maximize your entertainment by installing the 1Channel Kodi add-on right now? Here’s a complete guide on how to install 1Channel PrimeWire on Kodi media player, and why you need a service such as ExpressVPN to make your viewing experience stellar. Kodi started out as a means to run media content over the internet and without the restriction of cables and cords. Allowing you to manage your offline content across multiple devices is what Kodi can do effortlessly, but there’s a lot more that you can do these days. As the media player software platform has grown in popularity, the ability to enjoy entertaining content with Kodi has evolved as well, especially due to the introduction of Kodi add-ons that are available for all sorts of uses.
About 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi Add-onEver since Kodi media player add-ons have brought the capability of streaming media content from websites, 1Channel PrimeWire has been a popular name among them. PrimeWire is an entertainment content platform which comes packed with hundreds and thousands of TV shows, movies, sports shows, documentaries, and so much more. The service is completely free to use, and although it does contain advertisements, you get to enjoy an ocean of premium content for free, so the tradeoff is worth it for most. What the 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi add-on does is that it brings the online entertainment platform directly to your Kodi media player. By adding the 1Channel PrimeWire repository to Kodi, you can easily view the updated catalog of media content, play movies and TV shows in Full-HD quality right from the Kodi media player itself. One of the oldest entertainment add-ons available for Kodi at the moment, 1Channel PrimeWire is reliable, offers decent streaming speed, and is available absolutely free of cost.
Use ExpressVPN With 1Channel Kodi Add-onFor those who have been huge fans of the PrimeWire service, you all must be aware that the original website has been taken down several times over the years. The sheer popularity of the service is what brings it back each time, but the strict copyright laws may bar you from enjoying the media content that the service has to offer. Fear not, since there’s an easy way to get past this restriction by using a VPN service such as ExpressVPN to make sure that there’s never a pause button when it comes to high-quality premium entertainment.
- Bypassing Geo-restrictions – If you reside in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other regions where there the federal authorities have blockaded access to PrimeWire, you won’t be able to access the service through Kodi either. Whether the functionality of the add-on is censored in your region or the service is entirely unusable, ExpressVPN allows you push forward with hundreds of remote servers across the world for you to connect to.
- Avoid ISP Logging – Even if the service is not explicitly banned in your region of residence, the ISP (internet service provider) can still keep tabs on your usage. The online activity that you perform when using Kodi media player can be logged, which poses not only a privacy threat, but the problem of the ISP fining you for unauthorized usage as well. With ExpressVPN and its military-grade encryption to secure your online activity, rest assured that your online browsing experience is 100% secure.
- High-speed Streaming – Although you can find plenty of free and barely-secure VPN services out there that can help you connect with Kodi and make the most out of Kodi add-ons, most of them offer sub-par streaming quality. When using ExpressVPN for Kodi media player, you are automatically recommended servers which offer top upload and download streaming speeds, so you don’t ever have to sit in front of the screen, waiting for the buffering circle to load up.
How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire on KodiNow that you have a better understanding of how the 1Channel PrimeWire add-on for Kodi media player works, and why it should exclusively use with a VPN service such as ExpressVPN at all times, here’s what you need to do to begin the installation process:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources in Kodi
- Open the Kodi media player app on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- On the main screen of Kodi, press the Gear icon that you see at the side of the screen (System).
- In the System menu, go ahead and select the System Settings that is present on the right side of the screen.
- On the side-menu, go ahead and find the Add-ons tab and select it.
- Enable the Unknown Sources feature by toggling ON the switch that is situated right next to it.
- Confirm your action to enable Unknown Sources in the Kodi media player by clicking Yes on the pop-up menu.
Step 2: Install 1Channel Kodi Add-on
- Launch the Kodi media player app on your device.
- Head back to the System menu by pressing the Gear icon on the screen.
- Navigate to the File Manager tab and double-click on the Add Source
- In the empty checkbox, type in the following URL for the 1Channel PrimeWire repository - http://cazwall.com/repo/
- In the bottom box, go ahead and type in 1Channel as the Media Source and then press the OK
- Now head back to the Home and select the Add-ons tab from the side menu.
- Press the Installer icon that you see on the side menu and then choose the following option – “Install from ZIP File”.
- Select the simplycaz-1.0.1.zip and wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification to appear on the screen.
- Once you see the notification, select Install from repository button, search for the 1Channel PrimeWire media source.
- Then browse through the Video Add-ons menu for “1Channel” and press the Install
Final WordsThe steps we have highlighted above should help you add the repository that includes 1Channel PrimeWire, and then successfully install it to your Kodi media player. If you are not using a VPN service such as ExpressVPN as we recommend, there are chances that the 1Channel Kodi add-on may not work optimally, or even stop working altogether. Whether it is the regional restriction that is causing the issue or the slow speeds of a free or cheaper VPN service, you could also experience buffering problems due to slow server response times. Are you among those who is excited to get a hold of one of the best Kodi entertainment add-ons that is currently available? Are you having any problems getting the 1Channel PrimeWire Kodi installed and need help getting it all set up? We’re here to help you out, so go ahead and reach out to us in the comments section right down below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Husain Parvez (see all)
- Best iPhone Lens for Video to Buy in 2020 for Photography - September 26, 2020
- Best iPhone Hearing Aid to Buy in 2020 - September 24, 2020
- Best iPad Pro Screen Protector for Drawing to Get in 2020 - September 23, 2020