Are you trying install TweakBox on iPhone and iPad, but what to know more about it before you proceed any further? Here’s everything you need to know about TweakBox, how you can install this app distribution service, and what it is actually capable of doing.
Apple iPhone and the entire ecosphere of iDevices that have existed, have been so in a closed-circuit environment. From restrictions over sharing media files across devices, and little-to-no cross-platform support between iOS and Android phones, Apple has a clearly defined path that it wants the customers to approach through. But ever since the beginning of the iPhone era, the user community has been tinkering with the software and trying to find loopholes that allow you to do a whole lot more than what Apple has intended the iPhone and the iPad for.
Jailbreaking has existed for almost a decade now, allowing iOS users to gain administrative access to the hardware and software of their iDevices. Over the years, Apple has made it harder for users to jailbreak its devices, and although jailbreaking is completely legal, it does pose a serious security risk. The need to do more with the mighty iPhone is the sole purpose behind the inception of TweakBox mobile app installer, which has taken the world of iOS devices by storm. If you own an iPhone or an iPad and want to be able install third-party apps, tweaked apps, and apps that don’t exist elsewhere, TweakBox is what you need.
What is the TweakBox App?
Apple has designed the iOS platform to be able to download and install apps and games only from the Apple App Store. The same pathway is used by Google on the Android OS as well, where users are expected to get their hands on all of the apps from the Google Play Store. However, the open-source structure of Android OS allows users to not only install apps manually, but also fetch them from third-party app stores such as Amazon Appstore and others. There had been no such way on the iOS platform to install apps through third-party sources, until now.
TweakBox has emerged as a one of a kind third-party app installer, which brings a slew of apps and services to your iPhone and iPad. Although there have been methods to install third-party apps directly on iOS devices, but all of them have required you to jailbreak your device and install them through Cydia. This is where TweakBox comes into play, acting as a third-party app installer without the need to jailbreak the device. Since the practice of jailbreaking is frowned upon by security experts, TweakBox is emerging as a brand new way of enjoying the freedom, without making any compromises.
Features of TweakBox
Plenty of thought and effort has gone into the development of the TweakBox app intaller service. Although the fact that the app installer does not require you to use Cydia is the biggest winning aspect of it, what makes the service worth trying out is the simplified categorization of the content that is available for you to try out.
App Store Apps – The TweakBox app comes with a category that includes a list of premium apps that are already available on the App Store. However, you can download these paid apps for free on your iPhone and iPad directly.
TweakBox Apps – TweakBox Apps category is a collection of apps, games, music directories, movies, and so much more. The list keeps being updated regularly, and you can find some truly unique offerings here, which includes game emulators and more.
Tweaked Apps – This category in TweakBox includes a list of apps that have been modified by the developer community to do more than they are originally intended to be used for. Here you can find modified versions of social media apps such as Snapchat, and entertainment apps such as YouTube, which includes some added features.
Hacked Games – If you’re tired of the pay-for-play design of some of the freemium games available for iPhone and iPad, this category in the TweakBox app is just what you need. With modified versions of games such as Clash of Clans and Pokémon GO, you can enjoy a premium gaming experience without spending a dime on in-app purchases.
How to Install TweakBox on iPhone or iPad
Now that you know what the TweakBox app installer is capable of, here’s how you can install it on your iPhone or iPad right now.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and access the official download website of TweakBox – tweakboxapp.com.
- On the main screen of the TweakBox website, press the Install Now button.
- A pop-up window will appear, notifying you that the website is attempting to access the Settings app, so confirm the action by pressing the Allow button.
- You will now be prompted with a “Profile Downloaded” message, so continue by pressing the Close button.
- Now head back to the home screen on your iPhone or iPad and open the Settings app.
- In the Settings menu, you will be able to see a new tab called “Profile Downloaded”, so go ahead and tap on it.
- On the next screen, press the Install button, at which point you will be prompted to enter your Passcode if you have one set up.
- The pop-up screen will ask you to confirm your action, so go ahead and press Install to begin the process.
- Once the installation process is complete, press the Done button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You can now go back to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad to see the newly installed TweakBox app icon available for use.
Before you proceed to using the TweakBox app, there is one additional permission that you need to enable first. Granting this specific permission will ensure that you can use TweakBox, along with its thousands of apps without any problems.
- Head over to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the General tab, and then scroll down to find the Profiles & Device Management menu option.
- Tap on the text that is shown under the Enterprise App menu.
- On the pop-up window that appears, press the Trust button and then press it again to confirm.
Once you’ve performed this action, the TweakBox app will be granted all of the required permissions by the system to function optimally.
Back in the day when Apple had users on a chokehold when it came to the usability that iOS offered, jailbreaking your device was the only way out. Cydia installer offered a window into the world of possibilities that Apple restricted users from, but developers have figured out a way to get the good stuff over to users without the need for jailbreaking through the TweakBox app. Allowing you to try out modified versions of popular apps, download premium apps that are available on the App Store, enjoy freemium games, and also play around with a bunch of unique apps that cannot be found elsewhere, TweakBox changes everything.
Note: Despite the slew of features that it offers, TweakBox is, after all, a third-party app installer that is neither endorsed, nor supported by Apple. We advise you to use the TweakBox app with a certain amount of caution, since not every third-party app can be considered reliable.
Are you among the Apple fanboys and fangirls who wants more from iOS and can’t wait to see what TweakBox third-party app installer has to offer? For any questions regarding how to install TweakBox, what it can do, and what version of iOS is it compatible with, just reach out to us in the comments section right down below, and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Interesting related articles
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones for iPhone to Get in 2021 - January 15, 2021
- Best Gaming Controller for iPhone to Get in 2020 - December 30, 2020
- Best Portable Speakers for iPhone to Get in 2020 - December 28, 2020