How to install cCloud Add-on on Kodi
cCloud is a top addon which offers you to watch live TV programs with your Kodi compatible phone or TV. It will provide you with totally free of subscription cost whereas other online TV addons might cost you a lot. Find the below guideline to install this live TV addon on your Kodi now.
Kodi cCloud Add-on installation guides
1. In the home screen of the Kodi app, you can find the Settings option as in the below screen.
2. After opening the Settings, click on the System Settings option from the list
3. Make sure to turn on Unknown Sources from the ‘Add-ons’ option from the left menu bar
4. Come back to Settings again from the home screen and click on the File Manager option
5. Click on the Add source option from the below screen and click <None> next
6. Use this URL http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ as the media source and put a name for the media source (Kodil or any other). Click OK to proceed
7. Return to the home screen and click to ‘Add-ons’ option from the left bar
8. Now, click on the package installer icon from the following screen
9. Click ‘Install from zip file’ and find the repository as you named it earlier (Kodil or any other name that you chose earlier)
10. Find the repo file named as ‘repository.kodil-x.x.zip’ and click it to install the repo
11. Wait for the installation of the repo and then click on ‘Install from repository’
12. Now find and click on Kodil repo
13. Then go for Video add-ons option and find cCloud TV to click on Install
After successful installation, enjoy live TV with cCloud TV addon on your Kodi.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions of your actions.
- How to Protect Your Android Device From Malicious Apps - November 26, 2020
- APPLE BANS VAPING APPS: ANY REAL BENEFITS? - November 7, 2020
- Benefits of Having an ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) System - October 28, 2020