How to install Elektra Vault AddOn on Kodi
Elektra Vault is a useful and all in one Kodi add-on. This super easy and efficient addon is great for sports coverage. However, you can enjoy other media i.e. movies, TV series, documentaries, etc. Follow the below guidelines to install Elektra Vault for your Kodi app.
Kodi Elektra Vault Add-on installation guide
1. Open the Kodi app and click on the Settings icon from the top left corner of the Kodi home screen
2. Find the ‘System settings’ option
3. Make sure that Unknown sources option is turned on from the Add-ons menu
4. Then return to the System page and find ‘File Manager’ to continue
5. Click on the ‘Add source’ and then click to <None> to put a name (supremacy or any other) for the media source name after adding the URL http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ as the media source. Click OK option to install the repository
6. As soon as the repo is installed, return to Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Add-ons’ option from the left menu bar
7. Now click on the package installer icon from the top left under the option for “Add-ons heading”
8. Then choose ‘Install from zip file’ and then find the assigned name (supremacy or any other) for media source in next page
9. Click on the ‘repository.supremacy.zip’ to install the repo and wait for the installation confirmation
10. Click on the ‘Install from Repository’ again and find supremacy on the next page
11. Then click on the ‘Video add-ons’ (see example screen below) and then click ‘Elektra Vault’ to install the addon.
12. Wait until you get the confirmation message
You can enjoy the add-on services now!
- How to Protect Your Android Device From Malicious Apps - November 26, 2020
- APPLE BANS VAPING APPS: ANY REAL BENEFITS? - November 7, 2020
- Benefits of Having an ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) System - October 28, 2020