Last Updated on February 8, 2019 by Husain Parvez
How to install Exodus Addon on Kodi
Exodus is one of the most popular Kodi add-on available so far to watch TV shows, movies, sports, anime and documentary. It offers the sort out of contents according to their genres. This most awaiting addon came back this year with fresh features. Look closely on the tutorial how to guidelines to install on your Kodi now.
Kodi Exodus Add-on installation guides
1. Enable Unknown Sources for installing the third-party Kodi add-on
Click Settings icon on homepage >> Select System Settings >> Click Add-ons from left menu >> Toggle on for Unknown Sources
2. Use the below command instructions to add the repo
Click Settings icon on homepage >> Select File Manager >> Go to ‘Add source’ >> Click <None>
3. Use http://lazykodi.com/ as media source and click OK. Then, Write a name i.e. Lazykodi in the name box and click OK.
4. Install the repo using the following commands and see the screenshots
Click Open box icon >> Choose Install from zip file >> Find ‘Lazykodi’ >> Find ‘ZIPS’ >> Click KODIBAE.zip
5. Wait for the repo installation confirming message
6. Now, Click Install from repository
7. Final addon installation commands are as follow:
Find the installed repo ‘Kodi Bae Repository’ >> Click ‘Add-on repository’ >> Choose ‘TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository’
8. Click Install from the following screen
9. Now follow this command lines for final addon installation
Return to ‘Kodi Bae Repository’ >> Choose Video Add-ons >> Find ‘Exodus’
Now click on ‘Install’ and wait for the confirmation. You are therefore done!
- A Simple Guide On How To Hack Games Without Getting In Trouble
- How to Be More Effective and Efficient in Managing Your Business’ Finances
- Sprint iPhone Unlock Guide 2021 – Everything You Need to Know
- 5 VPN Choices that can significantly optimize your Fire TV Stick Usage
- APPLE BANS VAPING APPS: ANY REAL BENEFITS?