Last Updated on February 8, 2019 by Husain Parvez
How to install Exodus Redux Addon on Kodi App
Exodus Redux is comparatively new addon developed to provide all the features available from the original Exodus. Last year Exodus was abandoned by its developers and in the meantime Exodus Redux served its audiences well. Some folks have even argued that Exodus Redux is better than the older Exodus version. With this Addon, you can enjoy all kinds of media contents in your Kodi using Exodus Redux.
Kodi Exodus Redux Add-on installation guide
Before starting the installation process, make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources from the System Settings > Adds-on option.
Now return to home page and follow below steps to install this multi-beneficial add-on on your Kodi-
1. Enter into Settings
2. Click on File Manager
3. Click ‘Add source’ and then ‘<None>’
4. Use Github repo as the media source and click OK
5. Put a name for the media source (i.e. redux)
6. Return to Kodi home and click Add-ons
7. Click package installer icon
8. Click Install from zip file
9. Find the media source name (redux here)
10. Click on the available repo version zip file
11. Wait for confirmation of ‘Exodus Redux Repo’ installation
12. Now, click Install from repository
13. find the Exodus Redux Repo file and find Video add-ons
14. Now select Exodus Redux and click Install then
Wait for the successful installation of the Exodus Redux add-on on your Kodi and enjoy with full access.
- A Simple Guide On How To Hack Games Without Getting In Trouble - March 24, 2021
- 4 Tips to Maintain a Perfectly Manicured Lawn - March 21, 2021
- How to Make Your Internet Browsing as Safe as Possible? - March 2, 2021