How to install MP3 Streams Add-on on Kodi
You might be interested to know which addon can offer you the best music features on your Kodi. Then, MP3 Streams is the best AddOn option for you. You can enjoy the huge library of artists, songs, charts and many more. Follow the below instruction to install the add-on on your Kodi.
Kodi MP3 Streams Add-on Step by Step installation guide
1. Launch the Kodi application and click on the settings icon
2. Click on ‘System settings’ and check whether Unknown sources under Add-ons menu is turned on
3. Then, return to the System screen and find File Manager to install the repository
4. Click on the ‘Add source’ from the below screen and click on <None> again
5. Use the URL http://androidaba.com/addons/ as the media source and create a name for the media source. Click OK to finalize the repo installation
6. Return to the Kodi main screen and go to ‘Add-ons’ option from the left menu bar again
7. Then click on the package installer icon from the below screen.
8. Choose ‘Install from zip file’ and find the repository name that you have assigned earlier
9. Now, click on ‘repository.kodil.zip’ and wait for the confirmation of installation
10. Then, click ‘Install from Repository’ and find Kodil repo
11. You will find ‘Music add-ons’ under the repo and click on that
12. Click on the ‘MP3 Streams’ and then click on ‘Install’
After the confirmation, you will find the addon installed on your Kodi.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions of your actions.
- Why VoIP is the Smart Comms Solution for Small Businesses - September 15, 2020
- Vintage is the New Black: A Guide to Buying Used Tech - August 30, 2020
- How to Get More Likes On Instagram - August 27, 2020