How to install Neptune Rising Addon on Kodi App
Neptune Rising is really great addition to this list for best Kodi addon. It works like the search engine site for TV shows and Movies. All the movies are categorized by the genre. This is one of the oldest addon still running on Kodi along with some streaming services. Follow this article to get to know about the installation procedure for your Kodi today.
Kodi Neptune Rising Add-on installation guide
1. Go to settings by clicking the Settings icon from home page.
2. Enter into the System Settings.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu from left menu bar.
4. Enable Unknown Sources by using toggling feature.
Now, you have to add the repository as the media source on your Kodi.
1. Go to System again by clicking the Settings icon from the home screen.
2. Enter into the File Manager option.
3. Click on Add source option from the left menu bar.
4. Click <None>
5. http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ use this URL as the media source and click OK.
6. Put a name preferably ‘freeworld’ to name the media source and click OK.
Then, you need to install the repository on your Kodi to install the addon.
1. Go back to home page and find Add-ons option from the left menu bar.
2. Click the package installer icon then.
3. Click the ‘Install from Zip file’ from the next screen.
4. Find the media source name ‘freeworld’ to install the repo.
5. Click on the ‘repository.mrfreeworld.zip’ file to start installing the repo.
You will get a notification of repo installation after a while.
Finally, go for the installation of your Neptune Rising addon by following below steps.
1. Choose ‘Install from Repository’ from the following screen.
2. Click ‘MR FREEWORLD’ as soon as you find it.
3. Go to ‘Video Add-ons’ option from the next screen.
4. Find ‘Neptune Rising’ from the list and click Install afterwards.
Wait for a while until you get the installation confirmation notification and enjoy the addon!
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions.
- Why VoIP is the Smart Comms Solution for Small Businesses - September 15, 2020
- Vintage is the New Black: A Guide to Buying Used Tech - August 30, 2020
- How to Get More Likes On Instagram - August 27, 2020