How to install Placenta Addon on Kodi App
Placenta is comparatively a newer addon on Kodi which not only provides free movies and TV shows, but you can stream free media contents like Exodus and Covenant. It also has a complete category for your kids, and you can use this as your fitness guide. Follow the screenshots with brief instruction to install this great addon.
Kodi Placenta Add-on installation guide
1. Click System icon
2. Go to System Settings
3. Click Add-ons and toggle on for Unknown sources
4. Return to the home page and click System icon again
5. Click File Manager
6. Go to Add source
7. Click <None>
8. Use http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ as the media source and click OK
10. Return to the home screen and click Add-ons
11. Click the package installer icon
12. Choose Install from Zip File and find freeworld
13. Click ‘repository.mrfreeworld.zip’ and wait for installation
14. Click Install from Repository from below screen
15. Find repo MRFREEWORLD
16. Click Video Add-ons
17. Find and click Placenta
18. Click Install and wait for the confirmation
You are all set now to enjoy the Placenta addon on your Kodi.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions.