Last Updated on February 12, 2019 by Husain Parvez
How to install SportsDevil Add-on on Kodi
SportsDevil is one of the popular Kodi add-ons and you can enjoy lots of sports channel from anywhere in the world. You can enjoy the English Premier League, NBA, Cricket, NHL, Hockey, NFL, UFC and many other sports. We will use Kodil repo to install SportsDevil on your Kodi. Follow the below instructional guideline to download SportsDevil add-on on your device.
Kodi SportsDevil Add-on installation guides
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device and go to your Settings menu
2. Then, click on the ‘File Manager’ option
3. Then click on the ‘Add Source’
4. You will find a pop-up menu and enter http://kdil.co/repo/ URL as the media source. Click ok to enter a name on the next screen. Click OK to continue
5. After successfully downloading of the repository, return to the Kodi home screen and click add-ons menu to find Package Installer icon to proceed
6. Click ‘Install from Zip file’>> Select Kodil.zip from options available and then click on OK
7. You have to wait for Kodi repo installation and then click ‘Install from Repository’
8. Now, click Kodil Repository and find Video Add-ons.
9. You have to click ‘Install’ after clicking on SportsDevil.
After successful installation of SportsDevil add on on your Kodi app, you can launch to enjoy sports hub on your device.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions of your actions.
- Best Digital Learning Tools for Students and Teachers - December 1, 2021
- Slow Internet on Your Phone? Here’s How You Can Fix That - September 20, 2021
- Find A Great Laptop That’ll Suit You With The Help Of This Buying Guide - August 17, 2021