How to install The Players Klub Addon on Kodi App
The Players Klub is another excellent add-on that will offer you to watch Live TV on your favourite Kodi app. Usually, users can install The Players Klub app to any android devices, but this might not be supported on non-android devices. You can install Kodi to use The Players Klub addon on any iOS, Windows PC, Linux or Mac operated devices. Use the following guidelines to install this great addon on your Kodi.
Kodi The Players Klub Add-on installation guides
1. Download the Kodi app and install it on your device
2. Open the app and find Settings icon to enter the Settings menu
3. From the Settings menu, click on the ‘System settings’ and the make sure to turn on Unknown Sources option
4. Return to the home screen of the Kodi app and enter to Settings menu again to click File Manager and follow the below command guidelines-
Select Add source >>> Click ‘<None>’
5. Use the ‘http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub’ URL as the media source and put ‘playersklub’ or any other name as the name for the media source. Now, click OK to continue
6. Now, return to home screen and find Add-ons option from the left menu bar
7. On the Add-ons menu, follow the command as instructed here-
Click Package installer icon >>> Click on ‘Install from zip file’ >>> Choose ‘playersklub’ or the other name you put for media source
8. Click ‘playersklub-1.0.zip’ and wait for the repository installation.
9. To install the addon from the installed repo, use the following command instructions-
Click ‘Install from repository’ >>> Find ‘The Players Klub’ repo >>> Click ‘Video add-ons’ >>> Choose ‘The Players Klub’
10. Click on the install button and wait for successful installation the addon on your Kodi.
Now, enjoy live TV on any devices you have through Kodi app.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions of your actions.