How to install UK Turk Playlists Addon on Kodi App
UK Turk Playlists is another media addon for your Kodi which provides a wide range of media contents including movies, cartoon, anime, TV shows and lot more. The best user interface and faster streaming are offered to you. You can check the below guidelines to install this addon.
Kodi UK Turk Playlists Add-on installation guides
1. Click the settings icon from the top left side of the home page
2. Choose System Settings from the Settings menu
3. Enable the Unknown sources option from the Add-ons menu from the left side menu bar
4. Return to the home screen of Kodi app and click to Settings icon again
5. Choose the File Manager option from the Settings menu
6. Go to Add source from the below screen
7. Click to <None> then
8. Use the repo url as the media source and click OK
9. Enter ‘UKTurk’ as the name for the media source and click OK
10. You have added the source successfully to install the repo. Now, return to the home screen and click to Add-ons option from the left menu bar.
11. Click on the package installer icon from the top left of the screen.
12. Then, click on the ‘Install from zip file’ from the below screen
13. Find and click ‘ukturk’ from the below screen
14. Then, click to ‘repository.ukturk-1.0.8.zip’ file to install the repo
15. After waiting for a while you will find the below screen with confirmation of repo installation
16. Click to the ‘Install from repository’ option from the below screen
17. Then, find UK Turk Addon repository and click to proceed
18. Select Video add-ons from the next screen
19. Find and click UK Turk Playlists from the following window
20. Click on the Install button and wait for the notification of installation confirmation
You have successfully installed the UK Turk Playlists addon on your Kodi. Enjoy your media companion!!
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions.
- Why VoIP is the Smart Comms Solution for Small Businesses - September 15, 2020
- Vintage is the New Black: A Guide to Buying Used Tech - August 30, 2020
- How to Get More Likes On Instagram - August 27, 2020