How to install USTVnow Addon on Kodi App
USTVnow provides you to watch online American streaming services with a monthly payment. Generally, military personnel use this service to watch satellite channels. By following this article, you can install this addon on Kodi to watch live TV.
Before installing this addon, you need to signup for USTVnow by visiting ‘http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide’ on your browser. Click sign up option from the top right of the web page and select one from the available plans. You can also enjoy a free subscription for limited services and upgrade the account whenever you want.
Kodi USTVnow Add-on installation guides
– Open Kodi on your device and be sure that you have enabled unknown services from System settings option of System menu (click system icon on the top left of home screen)
– In the Kodi home page, click to choose ‘Add-ons’ option and select the open box icon to continue
– You can go for Install from repository option if you already installed any 3rd party repository on your Kodi. You can find similar addon installation guide to install any repository.
– Click on ‘Kodi Add-on repository’ to continue
– Select ‘Video add-ons’ option from the below screen
– Find ‘USTVnow’ and click Install
After getting the confirmation message you will get this addon installed on your Kodi.
Now open the addon and click to sign in from the below box. Put your email and password info to access your subscribed account.
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions of your actions.
- Technology Essentials for Startups: The Basics - March 27, 2020
- Safety Apps for College Students: Top 7 Apps You Should Download - March 15, 2020
- Jailbreaking Pros & Cons: Should You Jailbreak Your iPhone? - March 12, 2020