Last Updated on February 28, 2019 by Husain Parvez
How to install Yoda Addon on Kodi App
Yoda AddOn is another newer addon that has recently became very popular with good reason. This addon is named after the legendary character from the Star Wars movie. Yoda Addon is the same as the Covenant and Exodus addons with some new features added. Learn the installation process from the below guidelines.
Kodi Yoda Add-on installation guides
1. Click on the Settings icon from the top left section of the window
2. Select on the System Settings from the following menu
3. Enable the Unknown sources option from the Add-ons option from the menu list
4. Go far back to the home page again and click on the Settings icon
5. Select File Manager from the Settings menu as follows
6. Pick Add source from the next screen
7. Click <None>
8. Put media source URL and click OK. Then enter the name ‘Supremacy’ for the media source and click OK
9. Now, go back to home screen and click Add-ons from the menu bar
10. Pick the package installer icon
11. Click Install from zip file option
12. Click on Supremacy from the below screen
13. Click ‘repository.supremacy-2.3.zip’ file
14. You will get the installation confirmation after a while
15. Click Install from repository option
16. Click supremacy
17. Click the Video add-ons option
18. Click Yoda and install
Wait to get the installation confirmation. Enjoy the addon on your Kodi app!!!
Note: We don’t encourage anyone to use any software/hardware/service for streaming the illegal content. Please make responsible decisions.
- A Simple Guide On How To Hack Games Without Getting In Trouble
- How to Be More Effective and Efficient in Managing Your Business’ Finances
- Sprint iPhone Unlock Guide 2021 – Everything You Need to Know
- 5 VPN Choices that can significantly optimize your Fire TV Stick Usage
- APPLE BANS VAPING APPS: ANY REAL BENEFITS?