Learning how to rotate a video on iPhone is one of the easiest and most basic things that one can do. You just need to know where to find the information. And by some crazy twist of fate, commonly known as SEO, you managed to come into the right place. So, why don’t we just get into it?
How to Rotate a Video on iPhone
So, there at least a couple of easy ways to rotate videos on iPhones, but we’d say that the easiest one is by using the pre-installed Photos app. To do that:
- Open your “Photos” app
- Tap on the video of your choice
- Tap on the “Edit” button at the top right part of the screen
- Select the “Crop” icon at the bottom right part
- Use the slider above the icons to rotate the video
- And once you’re done, tap on “Done”
Alternatively, you can also press on the “rotate” icon at the top left part of the screen.
It’s really that simple. And if that’s not good enough for you, there’s always the option of using 3rd party apps as well. While there are a ton of them in the App Store, one of the most popular ones is iMovie because, well, we’re talking about Apple here.
So, if you prefer that route instead, you need to:
- Go to the App Store
- Search for iMovie and install it
- Open the app
- Select “Create movie” at the bottom of the screen
- Add the video that you want to rotate by using the “+” button
- Use two fingers to rotate the video in the direction you want
- And click on “Done” after you’re, well, done
There are plenty of other apps that can do the same thing and more as well. Just keep in mind that each one of them will likely have a slightly different process which you’ll have to learn either on your own or by searching line.
That’s all there is to rotating videos on iPhones. And the process doesn’t differ all that much with Android smartphones and other devices either. Generally, all you have to do is open the pre-installed photos/videos app and find the button which rotates the video.
If you’ve got any more questions, feel free to let us know about them in the comments section down below!