Last Updated on July 1, 2020 by Husain Parvez
How to install Ares Fitness Add-on on Kodi
If you want to have a great and useful fitness addon on your Kodi, Ares Fitness is undoubtedly one of the best options available out there. It will help you to get video lessons of short fitness workout to much intense training.
Reminder: Before you can add on this AddOn, you must install Kodi onto your Firestick. Read here for detailed installation instructions.
ATTENTION: USE A VPN TO PROTECT YOUR VIEWING BEHAVIOR: Pro Tip: We always recommend you to use a good VPN while installing and using Kodi on your iPhone. This will help you to get better streaming experience from third-party add-ons and protect your viewing behavior from the government and ISPs. Read our reviews of the best VPN providers. I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN also has a special deal for our users where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on their annual plan.[/su_box]
Follow the below step by step instructions to learn how to install Ares Fitness addon on your Kodi.
Ares Fitness Add-on installation guide for Kodi
1.Install Kodi on your device and launch the app
2. Click on the Settings icon
3. Go to System settings and click on the addons menu to turn on the option for Unknown sources
4. Return to the System page of Kodi and find to click on the File Manager icon
5. Now, click on the Add source option and then, click to ‘<None>’
6. You need to put the URL ‘http://androidaba.com/addons/’ and click OK to proceed
7. Then, highlight the option next to typed source and put a name for the media source (type any name that you will be able to identify the source and press OK button.
8. Return completely back your Kodi home screen
9. Go to the menu item for Add-ons and click the top left side icon of ‘open box’ under the addons heading
10. Now click the option ‘Install from zip file’ and find your media source file that you assigned a name previously
11. Click the repository option and find repository.kodil.zip
12. You have to wait for the Kodi Repository to appear an addon enabled message
13. Then, click again on ‘Install from Repository’ and find Kodi Repository
14. Click on the Video add-ons and go for Ares Fitness from Kodil repository
15. Click on the install button and wait for the installation message
You have successfully installed the Ares Fitness addon!!! You can now run the Ares Fitness addon on Kodi.
- Best Digital Learning Tools for Students and Teachers - December 1, 2021
- Slow Internet on Your Phone? Here’s How You Can Fix That - September 20, 2021
- Find A Great Laptop That’ll Suit You With The Help Of This Buying Guide - August 17, 2021