Last Updated on July 1, 2020 by Jay
How to install HootLoop V2 Add-on on Kodi
HootLoop V2 is another great and dedicated kinds content source addon on Kodi for kids. It has a huge collection of video streaming contents including Movies, TV Shows, Animation, Anime and Lots of YouTube videos for your children. Check out below guidelines to learn how to install this reliable and fast addon for kids’ content on Kodi.
Part One. Prepare Kodi for Add-on installation
1. Get the Kodi on your device and launch the app
2. Now, go to the settings icon from the top left corner of the Kodi home screen and click on the icon to open Settings.
3. Then, click on the System settings option and find ‘Add-ons’ from the left menu bar to turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ feature. Click Yes when the warning message is prompted.
Part Two. Add the media source for HootLoop V2 to Kodi
1. Go back to the home screen and click on the settings icon again to enter into the Settings page
2. Click on the File Manager menu from the Settings page
3. From the below screen, click on the Add source from the left menu bar
4. Click on the ‘<None>’ option from the next screen to proceed
5. Use the URL ‘http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/’ as the media source on the below screen and click on the OK button
6. Now, enter a name in the next box that will be identified as the media source name
7. Click on the OK button to install the media source
Part Three. Repository Installation
1. Return to Kodi home screen and find the ‘Add-ons’ option from the left menu bar
2. From the below screen, find the package installer icon and click on this to proceed
3. Now go to ‘Install from zip file’ and find the source name that you have put earlier.
4. You will find ‘repository.onealliance-3.0.1.zip’ and click on it to unpack and install the repository
5. Wait for the installation confirmation of the repository from the top right corner
Part Four. HootLoop V2 addon installation
1. You should be on the same page to the package installer screen. If not return to home screen and follow again Add-ons and open box icon to continue.
2. Follow the below screen and click on the ‘Install from repository’ option
3. Then, open the repository and click for ‘Video add-ons’
4. Find and open HootLoop V2 addon on your Kodi app
5. Click on the install button to proceed
6. Now, wait to get the installation confirmation notification.
You have successfully installed the HootLoop V2 addon on Kodi and enjoy the vast collection of kids’ contents with your children.
- Best Digital Learning Tools for Students and Teachers - December 1, 2021
- Slow Internet on Your Phone? Here’s How You Can Fix That - September 20, 2021
- Find A Great Laptop That’ll Suit You With The Help Of This Buying Guide - August 17, 2021