How to install SupremacyAdd-on on Kodi
Supremacy is one of the best Kodi addons which possesses multipurpose usage in the sense of movies and TV shows category. It offers streaming links of multiple video quality as well. Check the below guidelines to install the addon easily.
Reminder: You need to install Kodi on your Firestick, Fire TV or other device before you are able to add in AddOn. We have some installation articles for you to follow to install Kodi.
Guide: Step by step installation to install Supremacy Add On
1.Make sure to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Kodi app. Click the Settings icon and find System from there. 2. Go to Add-ons and find the toggle for ‘Unknown Sources’ to turn it on. 3. Now return to the home screen and click on the Settings icon again (step 1). 4. Find the File Manager option from the Settings menu 5. Then Click on the Add Source option from the leftmenu and click ‘<None>’ to type the URL of Supremacy repository – http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ 6. In the field for media source name, put ‘supremacy’ or any other name that can remind you about the media source and click on the OK button to proceed.
7. Now, return to the home screen of your Kodi app and find ‘Add-ons’ option from the left side menu bar.
8. Go to Package installer icon from the top left icons.
9. Now click on the ‘Install from Zip File’ option following the below screen.
10. Then find the repository for supremacy and click on it.
11. You should wait till getting the installation confirmation notification to proceed in the next steps.
12. After the confirmation message, click on the ‘Install from Repository’ option.
13. Find Supremacy or the name you put earlier for the media source and go to ‘Video Add-ons’ and click on the Supremacy add-on to install.
14. From the Supremacy add-on page as below screen, click on the install button to start downloading and then installing your desired add-on on Kodi.
15. You can return to the Kodi home screen and access to your favourite Supremacy add-on from ‘Add-ons’ menu from the left menu bar and then selecting Video Add-ons option.
You have successfully installed the Supremacy Add On!! Enjoy the great sources of anime content on your Kodi now. ATTENTION:
- Technology Essentials for Startups: The Basics - March 27, 2020
- Safety Apps for College Students: Top 7 Apps You Should Download - March 15, 2020
- Jailbreaking Pros & Cons: Should You Jailbreak Your iPhone? - March 12, 2020