Last Updated on March 15, 2020 by Husain Parvez
Safety Apps Students Need to Download on Their iPhone
Have you ever been scared on a deserted street at night or while jogging? Have you ever looked for an excuse to escape from an unsuccessful date or a protracted meeting? Most college students know how to deal with challenging situations that refer to complicated assignments. But not everyone knows how to take care of personal safety. So, how to survive inside and outside the college? Each student should know the two main rules of survival. The first one is to deal with challenges at a college using the help of WriteMyPaper4Me.org. The second one is to survive outside the college by using safety apps.
7 Best Safety Apps for iOS You Should Download Now
There is a collection of the most effective safety apps that have been designed to be downloaded on Apple iPhones. All of them are intended to be used for your personal safety. Check what features they have and how exactly each of them can help you deal with emergencies.
bSafe. bSafe is a mobile application that ensures your personal safety around the clock 7 days a week. It contains many options in case of emergency and routine safety measures. BSafe Features:
- You can create your own secure network with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Share where you are at the moment to make it easier to find your location.
- Ask friends to take you home with your online GPS system or help friends get home safe, wherever you are right now (just click on the pedestrian icon).
- Use a timer to set an automatic alarm that reminds you to check-in at a specific location.
- Use the “I’m here” option to tell the chosen contacts where you are right now.
- Use the “Fake Call” option so that the phone rings when you need it.
OnWatch. If you have faced an emergency, this app will help you to notify your friends about this. If you are in trouble, the Alarm button will immediately inform your friends and family that you need help, as well as indicate where you are (GPS) and what is happening (video).
My Safetipin. Have you come to an unknown place and don’t know what route is safe? Then, this app is exactly what you need. It will tell you how and where you can get to the destination safely. The app has been designed with the aim to give tips when you are in an unfamiliar location.
Circle of 6. The name of the app suggests that you need to choose 6 people who you can trust. The app will contact them in case of emergency. You can inform about where you are at the moment in just one click. It’s a very helpful app for those who study far from home and want to feel safe on the campus. Choose friends and family friends for your circle and feel like they are with you always.
LiveSafe. Download this app and inform campus security about emergency situations. Send your location and photos of the crime you’ve witnessed. Security officers will come to the rescue at the earliest convenience after getting the information sent via the app.
Companion. It’s a smart app that can help you to survive in an emergency. It defines your location and informs your friends about it. You need to choose emergency contacts beforehand. In case of an attack, the app will ask if everything is fine. If in 15 seconds time you don’t reply, the alert will be sent to the police officers. The app will also provide police officers with access to your GPS-location for them to find you and your attacker as quickly as possible.
SkyApp. This app differs from the above-listed apps by having a function that allows it to connect with other devices. Do you have a home security system? Then, you should definitely get this app and have full control of everything that is going on there using door and window sensor alarms. It’s helpful when you want to stay safe and protect your property from burglary. You can turn on and off the security system and watch video from surveillance cameras.
Now, you have a better understanding of how safety apps work. Download at least some of them and prevent the consequences of emergencies successfully.
- Best Digital Learning Tools for Students and Teachers - December 1, 2021
- Slow Internet on Your Phone? Here’s How You Can Fix That - September 20, 2021
- Find A Great Laptop That’ll Suit You With The Help Of This Buying Guide - August 17, 2021
- Find A Great Laptop That’ll Suit You With The Help Of This Buying Guide
- A Simple Guide On How To Hack Games Without Getting In Trouble
- How to Be More Effective and Efficient in Managing Your Business’ Finances
- Sprint iPhone Unlock Guide 2021 – Everything You Need to Know
- 5 VPN Choices that can significantly optimize your Fire TV Stick Usage