Last Updated on July 1, 2020 by Husain Parvez
If you’ve been meaning to understand what is Kodi No Limits Magic build and how it can magnify your online media streaming experience, you’ve come to the right spot. Here’s everything you need to know about this modified build of Kodi media player, and how to install it.
While most of the globalized world is quarantined at home, either trying to be productive or consume all forms of entertainment media, the internet is at the center of it all. The Kodi media player was put in place for such times, providing a celestial relief to thousands of viewers all across the world who are looking to beat the quarantine blues by enjoying their favorite movies, TV shows, radio stations, documentaries, and so much more. Ever since its popularity skyrocketed with the cord-cutting generation, several independent developers have been driven to improve this open-source media streaming software to unimaginable extents.
Although most of us tend to use either Kodi media player the traditional (and legal) way with nothing but the official features, there are other features of Kodi that cannot be overlooked. The large library of Kodi media player repositories has notoriously become the epicenter of premium content online for free, and the trend just keeps growing. Taking this tradition one step further, the creation of custom Kodi No Limits Magic build pushes the boundaries of what the already-powerful media streamer can do.
What is Kodi No Limits Magic Build?
In an effort to make it easier for Kodi media player users who are just starting off with it, community developers have created a custom build of Kodi. The No Limits Magic custom Kodi build has been designed with the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin which gives it an appealing look, while being packed with a boatload of features that you would otherwise have to manually install, piece by piece.
A comprehensive list of Kodi media player add-ons have been added to this custom build by default, covering the ground with video and music add-ons too. Just to name a few, Kodi No Limits Magic Build comes included with Déja Vu, The Magic Dragon, Death from Above, and several more. Additionally, the build receives updates on a regular basis, so that all of the gears of the software keep working in sync with the add-ons that are released for it.
Disclaimer: The Kodi No Limits Magic build available for free to the public and comes from unofficial third-party sources. We do not claim any liability when using this software. Furthermore, we don’t approve copyright infringement and the distribution of pirated content. This guide is meant to help users safely use the software for personal needs. We aren’t affiliated with the software developer either.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build Kodi
Being a popular choice among the Kodi users for years, the No Limits Magic build is updated fairly regularly, and here’s how you can install it on any Kodi device right now.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources for Kodi.
Before you can install an unofficial build to your Kodi media player, you need to ensure that the Unknown Sources feature has been activated from the Settings menu in the app.
- Launch the Kodi app on your computer or mobile phone. If you don’t have the Kodi app installed already, download it from the official website.
- In the Kodi app, open the Settings icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to System Settings – Expert Mode – Add-ons
- Find and open the Unknown Sources tab and enable its toggle switch.
Once you have the Unknown Sources feature enabled, you can go ahead and install the Indigo add-on for Kodi.
Step 2: Install Kodi No Limits Magic
- Launch Kodi media player and head over to the Settings
- Select the File Manager tab and click on the Add Source
- In the field that says “Enter the paths of browse for media locations”, select “<None>” option on the screen.
- Enter the URL https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co and press the OK
- Enter name for the repo and click the OK
- Head back to the main menu and select the Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Package Installer icon and click on Install from ZIP file
- Find the repo name Kodi No Limits and click on it.
- Click on the kodi-repos file name in the folder and wait while it is being installed.
- Select the English folder and then select the file video.nolimitswizard.zip from the list.
- Now click on Install from Repository, find the No Limits Wizard tab for you to click on.
- You will be able to see a list of available No Limits Magic builds listed, so go ahead and select the “No Limits Magic (No XXX Section)” build.
- Once the installation is completed, choose the option to Force Close Kodi and launch it again.
Within a few minutes, the Indigo Kodi build will be installed to your system and you will be able to use the No Limits Magic Kodi build with all of its add-ons and features.
Improve Kodi with ExpressVPN
Similar to the way Kodi cannot be shut down but the best Kodi add-ons can, the Indigo Kodi add-on is also safeguarded in most cases, but piracy protection laws do limit its usage. Whether you choose to stick with Kodi for all your entertainment pleasure or want to venture out with its add-ons, you need a VPN service such as ExpressVPN to keep your browsing experience optimal at all times.
Unlock entertainment content – For those who just want to take a look at the catalog of movies and TV shows that Netflix offers outside of your country of residence, or wish to try out services such as BBC iPlayer which is not available to residents outside of the UK, enabling ExpressVPN grants you access to a world of entertainment that you are yet to discover.
ExpressVPN on all devices – Whether you want to set up the VPN service on your mobile phone to make VOIP calls and go under the detection radar, or wish to unlock the power of Kodi with ExpressVPN, there’s an app to do it. You get support for all of the popular platforms such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, and even VPN-enabled routers.
Keeping you secure – To keep your online activities private and away from the prying eyes of your ISP, the government, and especially hackers, ExpressVPN has the highly strengthened 256-bit encryption in place. Since your IP address is hidden, your location and your identity are also safeguarded for complete anonymity.
There’s no denying the fact that the Kodi media player is a power-packed software that is capable of single-handedly managing all of your media files and entertainment needs at once. However, for those who aren’t too tech savvy, the concept of a DIY streaming media player where you have to install components (add-ons) to make it work, can be a daunting task. This is the very reason behind the inception of the Kodi No Limits Magic build, which offers you a one-stop solution to setting up a visually appealing, user-friendly, and power packed version of Kodi ready for deployment.
Do you want to know more about the No Limits Magic build for Kodi media player and don’t know where to ask? Be sure to reach out to us in the comments section right down below, and we’d be glad to help you out.
- How to Unlock giffgaff iPhone in 2021 – Complete Guide - August 3, 2021
- How to Unlock Virgin Mobile iPhone in 2021 - July 21, 2021
- Unlock Three iPhone in 2021 – The Complete Guide - July 1, 2021