This is the next big thing on my mind… When do you bite the bullet and tell your boss that you’re walking out the door?
I’ve got two conflicting ideas in my head at this point in time.
1. Tell the boss that I’m leaving now so I can spend all my time building my own business
2. Wait until I’m making good money through my own business so that I don’t need the other income anymore
Both have pro’s and con’s.
If I stay at my job and put 50 hours a week into doing projects there, sure I’ll get paid but I also won’t have either the time to build my own business or the drive to build it because money won’t be that important.
If I quit my job now before I’m making money through my own business, I’ll have the time and motivation to keep build the business fast but at the same time, I’ll be putting my family at risk.
I only have enough in savings right now to keep going for a month or two and I don’t know if the risk is worth it.
It’s a tough call…
If anyone reading this has been in this situation before, please comment on this. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- iCloud Unlock – How To Easily Remove Activation Lock On Used iPhone ? - February 26, 2020
- How to unlock your iPad - October 3, 2019
- How to unlock iPhone 8 safely and quickly - September 7, 2019