HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S7
There are a ton of different reasons to want to unlock your new Samsung Galaxy S7 or any Samsung for that matter. Cellphone carriers are a rip off, you get stuck with plans that fluctuate month to month. From a personal experience, getting your phone unlocked will save you a lot of money when traveling abroad. You can just insert a local, cheap SIM card in your phone from whatever country you decide to visit. This way you get to avoid sky rocket high roaming charges that carriers like to tag on to your monthly bill. It will also allow you freedom of choice to pick whichever service provider you would like, pick the one with great tariffs compared to any other local provider that is in your area.
When you have a unlocked phone, they normally are easy to get rid of when time comes for you to sell them and you would get a pretty penny when trying to resell. Why is it that the cellular service provider is able to tell you what to do with your phone? After all the money you have spent you should be in control with all the decision making. Getting your phone unlocked is not against the law but make sure that you are not breaching any of the contracts that you may have signed with the cellphone provider.
First of all, you can use your carrier that you already have. If you purchased your phone from a certain carrier and your service is in good standing, this means you have paid for your device, it is paid off. Also, it means that you have had service with a company for a certain number of days, this actually varies by the carrier, only then can you can ask for an unlock code. If you are like most people in America, you bought your S7 and now you are on a payment plan with a particular company, you more than likely do not qualify to get any codes sent to you, that is why you are reading this article, Right? If you know that you do not meet the requirements or you are just trying to unlock your new gently used or brand new phone, you will need to use third-party company unlocking services like DirectUnlock.
After you have purchased a new SIM card, place it in your phone, if there is a message that reads to you saying either “phone restricted” or may even read “SIM card” this only means that, your cellular phone is locked by the provider, how sad. So, in this case your phone will need to get unlocked. If a contract was signed you will need the help of a third party providers service, so that your phone can be available for use with any carrier.
When you are done reading this article you are going to be more knowledgeable in how to how to unlock any Samsung, which will save you quite a lot of money and the most important part is that you will be able to pick which phone provider you would like to use for services.
UNLOCK ATT SAMSUNG
If you happen to be under any kind of phone contract with the cellphone company like AT&T, then you probably will not be able to have your phone unlocked while you are under the use of their services. In this case scenario, you will only be able to use a third party company for unlocking, with the use of these easy steps:
1. From the keypad on your phone Dial #06# and you will get the IMEI number sent to you.
2. On the computer go to the third party website, select the model number for your phone.
3. Input the phones IMEI number.
4. DirectUnlock requires payment information because it is not free in any way
5. Once they send the you SIM unlock code, only then you are able to change the SIM card.
6. When you are prompted “SIM unlock code ” pops up, then input the number that was sent to you.
7. A valid email address is needed in order to receive the unlock code for Samsung.
HOW TO UNLOCK VERIZON SAMSUNG
This is all the information on what you need to do to get your Verizon Samsung unlocked. Your Verizon galaxy s7 can be unlocked easily just by following these few instructions below.
1. From your phone, you will need to dial #06# and then the IMEI will come directly to you on your phone. More than likely this will be a total of 15 numbers
2. Write down the numbers that were sent to you and visit DirectUnlock they are third-party service site.
3. Order and pay for the services needed, because again, this is not free in any way
4. Check your email, your unlocking code should come directly to your inbox.
Taadaa!!! You did it, your phone is now unlocked and you are able to use it anywhere around the world.
HOW TO UNLOCK TMOBILE SAMSUNG
To receive the unlock code for your Samsung on T-Mobile cellular network is quite simple, they have their own pre-installed app. Although, to use this app you will have to qualify in order to be approved for use. These are the requirements to qualify:
1. The phone has to be completely paid off
2. The phone must be active on Tmobile network for 40 days or more.
3. The account has to be in a good standing state, with no bill due
4. If you do not meet these requirements but still need a unlock code for Samsung, then you can also use a third-party unlocking provider service – DirectUnlock.
Follow these steps to allow you to unlock your Galaxy S7 on the T-Mobile network:
1. From your phone Dial #06# and the IMEI should appear on your screen
2. Write down this number and then proceed to visit the third-party site
3. Enter your IMEI number when prompted
4. Check your email, the unlocking code will be come to whatever email address you provided.
5. Once given the unlocking code, you should visit the app for T-Mobile Unlock on your phone
type continue>permanent unlock.
6. Once the phone is completely unlocked it will restart and you are able to use it anywhere around the world and with any SIM card you choose.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 FOR FREE
There are multiple websites that assist you to unlock for any carrier but they more than likely, will require you to pay them. Service providers like AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile does this service free for you if you qualify and meet their requirements. This method will lock you in to only one service provider for a period of time.
The expensive, high-end phones have better features compared to all of the cheaper models. So people usually use the month to month payment plans to purchase a phone but this way restricts you to a carrier.
There are a couple of different ways that you can achieve unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S7.
The most simple way is the free method. Download the Software to your computer to receive your IMEI unlock code.
1. Start the tool by opening the file.
2. Using the USB to connect your phone to the PC.
3. Input your EMEI number.
4. The model is the Samsung Galaxy S7.
5. Input the current carrier.
6. Then tap the IMEI unlock key.
7. The other method is somewhat similar but you have to use the software for code generating. The method to do this is very plain and simple, yet also, very similar to the method mentioned above but way easier.
1. Check to see make sure if your phone is SIM unlocked
2. Insert new SIM card on your phone to see if your phone is even locked, there are multiple Galaxy phones that come unlocked. So, you need to check this first.
3. Update Your Phone
4. Once your device gets a connection to a new network, it will ask you for the unlock code.
5. Make sure to input the code right
6. When you turn on your phone, at first you will see that it is running on Android 4.1.1. This calls for you to update it because you may not even be able to complete the unlocking of your device if it should be running on any Android version older than a 4.3. To check the existing version of your phone, all you have to do is go and click on “Settings”, go down and select “About Device” on the phone to know the Android version that you are using.
5. In “About Device” go to the next menu and choose “System Updates” option and then “Check for Updates”. Your phone will update automatically. You can update your device through Wi-Fi network only because your new SIM has no connectivity at all.
6. Make sure that you are only unlocking a GSM Phone
It is NOT possible to unlock a Samsung Galaxy that is running on CDMA network. You can only perform Galaxy SIM unlock for free only when using GSM network. It is not a guarantee that this method will work for sure with all Samsung versions.
7. Open Galaxy Dialer
You will have to enter code “*#197328640#” in the dialer in order for the Service menu to pop up.
8. Tap UMTS, you can access main menu from here. Select the Menu button or Back if you select any incorrect option.
9. Tap the DEBUG SCREEN , Access the Debug menu from the PHONE CONTROL – It will open the menu so that the Samsung Galaxy settings can be adjusted.
10. Network Lock controls all of the SIM Lock functions
11. Select PERSO SHA256 OFF, wait 30 seconds.
12. Select Menu and then choose Back. This way, you can get back to NETWORK LOCK menu screen.
13. Choose NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALLIZ option, wait only one minute.
15. Restart your phone, once a minute is up restart your Samsung device. You will not receive any confirmation, your phone has to be network unlocked if you cam insert new SIM card and use another network.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 USING THIRD PARTY SERVICE.
There any many third-party services that can give you a unlocking code like, DirectUnlock. This method will cost money using the third party services but there are many advantages linked with using paid services.
There are some cases when the owner of the cell phone owner have used a free code generating software and something unfortunately goes terribly wrong, then your phone will no longer be good for use. Once this happens you will need to contact a technician so that they can fix the problem for you. This is so frustrating and time consuming costing you a lot more than you would have if you used a third-party service that cost, like DirectUnlock.
With only a few steps to follow you will be able to receive the service that will make sure that you have the correct code and ensure that the phone can work all around the world.
Connect with the third-party site DirectUnlock
1. They require that you provide the IMEI number to them
2. Input a payment method along with details
3. Please input your current carrier and the country you are living in.
4. Provide a good email address for contact
5. Now with the email you provided a code will come to the address that you provided
6. Insert your new SIM card and restart your phone
7. You will be signaled to provide a SIM unlock code, that is the code that you were given in your email that you gave.
8. Enter the numbers and now your phone is available to use around the world.
9. Using DirectUnlock you will have peace in your mind and heart that if anything goes wrong you have a customer care to contact to solve any problems. With free service site they do not provide you with any customer care.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 USING A CODE GENERATOR
If freedom is what you want when using your phone and you require the need to use any SIM anywhere around the world. Then consider unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S7 using a tool that generates codes.
1. Download the needed Samsung Galaxy Unlock Code generator software
2. Open the software and then select your model
3. Type in the IMEI code and a valid email address
4. Tap on the button you need, which is ‘Samsung Galaxy S7 Code generator’
5. Tap unlock.
6. The code needed for unlocking will be sent to email address you provided.
HOW TO UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 IF YOU NEED YOUR PASSWORD AND FORGOT IT
Sometimes we get so consumed and forget things. If this is your case and you need to unlock your phone, then these steps here are for you.
1. On your computer download the Android Data Recovery program
2. Select start
3. Connect the computer to the phone using a USB cable.
4. Select recover device
5. A message will pop up, reading, “remove password completed”
6. Check and see if the lock screen pass word has been erased from your phone.
Above are all the different methods that you can use to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7. you should always go through a paid service like DirectUnlock to make sure that everything is done how it should be done and that takes care of knowing you will not experience problems with your mobile phone. Even if you do then you can always get into contact with customer care and the problem will be taken care of.